I am 24 year old I want my skin to glow and be smooth even want my hair to be healthy straight and silky. Want to reduce my bit fat in my tummy.

I am 24 year old I want my skin to glow and be smooth eve...
White glowing skin is a dream of all females and males which is a largest organ in our body that must be treated with a lot of care. The main causes of dark skin are - ? Exposing to sunlight for a long period of time, ? Lack of proper nutritional diet, ? Dehydration, ? Hormonal imbalance ? Improper production of melanin content and ? Pollution.. All we need is to protect our skin from further damage by just following some simple and natural solutions. ? Squeeze 2 teaspoons of grape juice and apply it all over your face and neck. ? Let it dry for 15 minutes and rinse it off. ? Try this simple tip to get fair and glowing skin at home. ? Make a smooth paste with 3-4 carrot pieces and 2 almonds. ? Make sure to clean your face with cold water before applying the pack. ? Apply it to your face and let it dry for 15 minutes. ? Rinse with water and try this repeatedly to get fair skin. NOTE: Drink lots of water and fruit juices. Stay stress free. Do not expose to sunlight for a long time. Use good sunscreen lotions while going out. Do not forget umbrella or hat while going outside. Have a good sleep. Make sure of removing make up before bed? For treatment and ointment ask privately