F-26, DelhiPreviously I had some severe drug reaction on my face, for the suppression of it, I took more than 250 oral tablet including many steroids. After this, I observed backache in thoracic region, but the pain became unbearable, I consulted with Dr, but everything is cleared in my reports, meanwhile I went for laser technique for muscle relaxant, but with this I got major pain and more stiffness in lumbar region too. Now the condition was so much unbearable to me. I had stopped my allopathic treatment and taking bakson homeopathic treatment. But my current situation is that, still I have stiffness and pain in my lower part of spine and tingling sensations in both legs start at anytime. My energy level is too low now and can't work properly. I am suffering from this since 1 1/2 years. Kindly suggest some solutions.

F-26, DelhiPreviously I had some severe drug reaction on ...
Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear Lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear MCR chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back.