I often have severe mouth ulcers. Pl. Advise can I take tablet containing vitamin b 12 c and folic acid and iron. Is it useful.

Hello, You can surely have these vit b12 c and folic acid tablets. But it is still advisable that you consult a dentist to get clinical evaluation done and the proper history of your complaint is established which will help in determining the cause and removal of the ulcer. After evaluation of the lesion extent and the severaity treatment will be given accordingly. Till then you can apply mucopain gel on the affected area as in when needed. Kindly follow the advice and put an end to your sufferings:)
Yahh! Surely.
mouth ulcers are usually due to vitamin deficiency or improper digestion, stress, hormonal changes in body. yes vitamin B12 tablets can be taken. also avoid oilly n spicy food completely. Avoid smoking or tobacco chewing. increase your intake of raw fruit and vegetables. reduce your stress level.
Yes. Vitamins will help. Not iron.
Ulcers cause has to be identified consult an oral medicine specialist who can easily diagnose the problem and can help you to get rid of ulcers. Treatment includes vitamin b supplement, diode laser etc. Until the cause is not removed ulcers will not cure no matter what drug you take.
Yes they help in healing ulcers.
Hello Lybrate user, for mouth ulcers, you can apply ora G on affected area. Vita min B12 is also effective. Drink plenty of water.