Hiee sir I have sore throat problem and somehow its not getting any better .and also keep on sneezing .usually when I get up in the morning I have running nose .and almost every time idk why .it is like I have a problem that I catch cold very easily. .i do not know whether it is some kind pf allergy or not. Presently I am on a homeopathy treatment for PCOD and the aforesaid problem Wherein the doctor advised me 2 stop eating junk food bcoz I hav gained weight and not having periods regular. I usually avoid eating outside food .bt today my cousin forced me 2 hav bit .and now I have this pain in my throat. Idk what to do .it is paining allot .and also I am afraid that did eating junk affected my treatment or not.

Hiee sir I have sore throat problem and somehow its not g...
For allergy start putting ANU TEL nasal drops of Ayurveda in both nostrils, early morning. Oraaly start Chitrak haridaki 2 tsp b.i.d. After meals. Take for a month n report back. For pcod send usg report (follicularreport) of pelvic region.
1. Avoid exposure to cold 2. Take bath with little warm water 3. Do steam inhalation regularly at least once a day 4. Warm salt water gargles daily 5 no cold water / cold drinks / ice creams and so on 6. No smoking 7. Wash hands after use of bath room and before and after eating food. 8 more warm liquids 9. Cough into your upper sleeve/ elbow For medicine contact on private consultation Good luck.