Hello doctor actually there is ulcers in my mouth it's too much paining and irritation what ever I eat tell me a solution it's from past 5 days first it was in one side now it's in both sides.

Hello doctor  actually there is ulcers in my mouth it's t...
lybrate-user Eat some easily chewable or eat semi solid food items for now. Yogurt, oatmeal to name a few. It is treatable using homeopathic medicines. Buy Merc. Sol 30 (pills form) and take 3 pills 3 times a day. Gargle using slightly hot salt water. If you need my follow up then please contact me through online chat.
Ulcers may be due to stress or decrease in immunity. Drink lots of water .apply dologel- ct on the ulcers so that they give some relief while eating and drinking. Use bcomplex tablets. Usually it heals on its own in about 7 to 10 days.
Dear Lybrate User 1 .Avoid spicy and sour foods until the ulcers heal. 2 .Drink plenty of fluids. 3. Regularly rinse your mouth out with warm, slightly salted water. 4. Keep your mouth clean. 5. Apply oro sure or dolo gel to the ulcers Visit nearby dentist for proper diagnosis and treatment plan.
Hello for ulcers you can use this gel by name DOLOGEL-CT. Apply this 3,4 times for 5 days on the ulcer either with a cotton bud or with your finger. Let it stay for sometime, don't rinse, you can spit. Also take Vitamin B complex one tablet daily for 7 days. Avoid spicy food if not cured after 5 days then visit your dentist. Regards.
Apply kenacot gel and tab folvite for 7 days.