Is there any things let it be medicine that help to correct posture I'm 25 years I try to correct my posture sitting straight but sometimes later I find lot pain on my back and shoulder. Help me.

Is there any things let it be medicine that help to corre...
Do Aerobics or Walk to sweat a lot. And slowly start to do meditation. Meditation will help you to Plan the work which you need to daily and help you to recollect daily next and next what you need to do. Most problem for every person is start to plan every day after the qork start and before your computer, which will lead to tension and then you cannot sit erect at one place will move for coffee often. Sitting erect is the confidence you have in work and next major thing if you have big waist reduce your weight amd reduce your waist size , tight dresses will never allow you to sit erect which give pressure to whole spine and lead to jeadache and neck pain.
Theses r some exercise that you have to do on regular basis. 1. Rowing 2. Shoulder shurging. 3. Scapular protraction. 4. Shoulder and upper back strengthening.