Hi, I am 22 years old guy and I am facing a pop sound in my knee from past few months, and now when I sit and get up I am facing pain and I am having difficulty to sit and get up How to overcome‚Äč this? Is this some serious problem? I always get cracking sounds in my knee Please help me how to overcome this.

Hi, I am 22 years old guy and I am facing a pop sound in ...
take vrihad vangeshwar ras swarn yukta 125 mg BD vatari tab 2 tablets bd
Dear lybrateuser, - Get investigation x- ray of the knee done to know the exact cause of your problem - do knee strengthening exercises & avoid pressure on it like as when jogging, climbing or coming down stairs - have a well balanced diet with more of protein & calcium containing foods to strengthen your bones & soft tissues of your body.
Use Some Calcium supplements have Daily Milk.