My weight is 54. I want to gain 6 kg more. Please tell me tips and it's summer time also.

My weight is 54. I want to gain 6 kg more. Please tell me...
Hello less weight is sometimes common according to age. Ayurveda believes in digestion not into giving heavy food for weight gain. According to ayurveda, food which are easy to digest but nutrient can gain weight. But I need detait history for perfact solution. Like your appetite? bowel habits sleeping habits kind of your work or job life style diet etc. But till you can do following: take daal rice more. Use cow ghee n milk. Avoid over eating start massage with til oil in morning, after that, do exercise whatever you want. Then bath focus in yourself avoid stress anger fear take ajvayan 1 tsp after meal. Start chyavanprash in morning. For medicine I need you more history.
If you facing any problems like weakness otherwise not. Take more protein rich diet like sprouted beans salad cornflakes in the breakfast. Drink lots of water. Exercise regularly. Start homeopathic tonics which are safe and helpful in attaining appropriate weight.
Hello, You can introduce chilled smoothies, fruit yogurts, milkshakes which will take care of your proteins and other nutrients. Focus more on having high calorie liquids, as taking heavy meals would not be comfortable in this scorching heat.