Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My brother is suffering from kidney stones which is 14 cm n my brother age is 23 years Actually he have stone in both kidney but now left side kidney stones come out through urine but right side is now 14 cm what can we do please tell it is curable or not without surgery and tell me which food or drinks he will take.

1 Doctor Answered
For 14 mm stone surgery is needed. Now there is laser surgery which doesn't require any stich. Should consult with sonography.
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.