What r the whole grain food. Is brown rice whole grain. Is this good for consume in break fast for weight loss?

What r the whole grain food. Is brown rice whole grain. I...
Common whole grains include: Wheat (e.g. farro and Kamut)Oat,Barley (hulled and dehulled but not pearl)Maize,Brown rice,Rye,Millet,Quinoa,Amaranth,Triticale,Buckwheat Consumption of whole grains has been linked with a decrease in cardiovascular disease, cancer, and death
Rice growing in fields and paddies has three edible parts – the bran, the germ, and the endosperm – just like all other whole grains. Most of us think of “brown rice” as being synonymous with whole grain rice, but in fact whole grain rice can be many different colors, depending on the variety of rice. Avoid eating rice at breakfast. If you want to loose weight then start having fibre in you breakfast, eat fruits, drink plenty of water. Rest for a proper balanced diet chart, you can contact us or provide your details too.
Yes.