Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife have Iron level is low, Calcium is low, vitamin D & B12 low. Which doctor I will consult.

1 Doctor Answered
Your wife needs supplements for iron, calcium and vitamin D. You should consult a medical specialist /general physician. Also get in touch with a Dietician who can guide you about iron and calcium rich diet. Take milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, nuts, chana, soyabean etc.
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.