I am suffering with mouth ulcers approximately every 2 to 3 months, mostly if body heated I suffering a lot. What should I do?

I am suffering with mouth ulcers approximately every 2 to...
hello... mouth ulcers are due to stomach problem.. if there is constipation or too much salivation then mouth ulcers occur... take medicine for this... you can consult me or any doctor for the medicine... if you want to consult me pay online consultation fees.... stay healthy
Keep yourself hydrated. Drink lots of water. Take vitamin B-complex capsule once daily after dinner for 3 months. Make sure you have a clean stomach, no constipation and liver disorders.
Yes I might be due to heat reduce hot n spicy food drink tender coconut water everyday very good and also have curd apply dologel before food if painfull.
yoy may try bifilac lozenges two times a day after meals for 3 weeks. clinically it is very effective in recurrent ulcers
Hello, you can apply baking soda over it or do baking soda in water mouth rinses. This will help to heal your ulcers. If they still persist, you need to consult a physician and get your vitamin B levels checked. If required take supplements for it.
Apply clenora gel over the ulcers twice daily after meals.