Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello doctor. I am suffering from mouth ulcer. I just 24, I have no any habits. Please give me any suggestion to me, how to recover from ulcer.? Thanks Regards

4 Doctors Answered
Take cap bnc one a day use metrogyldg gel locally.
1 person found this helpful
Hi, you can apply dologel ct on your ulcers for temporary relief. You should visit an oral medicine specialist for complete treatment. Regards.
You can use oraways buccal paste for your ulcers and it will be okay.
Usually ulcer heals by itself only within 1 week. You can take 'Becosule capsule' once in a day for 1 week for faster recovery. Temporarily you can apply mucopain gel over ulcer for relief..
56 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.