I having problem of cough all times from throat or nose. I think this is problem of sinus. I have tried many medicines but not working.

Your nose, particularly the nasopharynx is reacting to factors like dust, cold etc and oozes continuously as post nasal drip which you keep on coughing out. Save yourself from dusty environment, use nasal mask if needed, take some antiallergic medication as soon as the sneezing or runing of nose starts. This will save you from continuous severity of this problem.
You are allergic. It may b due to sinusitis also and allergic rhinitis. Stay away from allergens. Do jalneeti. You can consult homeopathy work best in this typ of case.
Dear lybrate-user take Ayurveda treatmnt for cure Some medicine Laxmi vilas ras and other Follow our diet chart Avoid oily food And cold water and any drink Consult me online.
Hello, Recurrent cough may be due to allergic rhinopharyngitis, or allergic bronchitis. Condition has to be investigate properly and treatment depends upon the diagnosis. Avoid cold things and cover your nose and mouth during travelling. Do daily morning exercises and pranayam. Thanks.
Take homoeopathic medicine Ferrum phos 6X 4 tab 3 times and report after week thanks.