Hello Dr. I had asked you twice for precautions of my symptoms. But eventually I got an answer for x-rays or doctors consult. I had wrote for my back pain ,what it was about and what I should done for it. On first reply I got to know my situation was about lumber disc prolapse ,then again I asked after a week than Dr. Suggested me for x-ray of my lower part .But when I went to Dr. In real for checkup he gave me few medicines of reducing pain of my lower back and told me if pain doesn't go than go for MRI for more specific queries of pain. His medicine worked for few days I was less in pain but after few days once again I felt waist jammed or sticked and my legs and arms are soon going to numb. What is the problem now? Why it happening in every 4-5 days after I feel good it starts happening./.should I go for MRI? Is there anything serious im my symptoms? What should I say to Dr. In my next check up? I am just confused I do not understand what I am going thru sometimes im fine sometimes I am agn in pain./

Dear lybrate-user ji Sbse phle to ye samjhe ki mri or x ray kki treatmnt nhi bs isse hme pta ch jayega ki disc buldge h ya kya h Or second ki ye allopthy me treat nhi hota Only pain killer and some calcium sachets But you can try ayurveda therapy for this Isme sbse achcha result hota h Kati vasti ka Its disease cure by kati vasti Aap kuch ayurveda medicne le or kati vasti kre Me apko sikha dunga isko krte kaise h Medicine me aap Patnjali ki trodshang guggule tab roj lena shuru kre Or vatari churan 1 spoon le And consult me for more details.