Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hii. There is a sun tan on my face and my hands region and it is not going off and it is more making my skin darker and oily. Pls suggest me some solution about this.

before taking bath .. massage with coconut oil on tanned part after that gently rub your skin with multani mitti.. then take bath with warm water.. you will get rid off your problem. tc
Be hydrated properly, follow good food, sound sleep without any stress.
Hello lybrate-user. The most natural way to get rid of and prevent tanning is to use a sunscreen daily. The skin has a natural cycle and it sheds every 28-30 days after which the new formed skin comes on the top. Using a sunscreen daily, reapplying it every 2-3 hours, will help you get your true color. If you want faster results, or you are looking for getting a lighter skin tone, you can take a private consultation regarding skin lighting creams and other procedures. Hope I could help. Take care.