My father, age 58 has got brain Hemorrhage before 8 days. He was immediately hospitalized and till today after 8 days he is in CCU. He has some body movement but he is in unconscious state. He can't open her eyes, can't talk. And does not have any mouth moment. He can breath naturally with out external oxygen and has every part of body below neck is fine except right hand. He never required ventilator. My query is, is he out of danger zone. And how much time will he take to open his eyes and come out of unconscious state. Is it normal conditions for such patients. Attached ate reports of my father. Please reply me as soon as possible. More details about the presenting complaint: Cause of brain hemorrhage is high blood pressure Previous history of the same issue: Had heart attack in 2007 Current medications: Diabetic, constipation, high bp, also has continuously whistling problem in both ears since last 20 years Height, Weight, BMI Height (cm)BMIWeight (Kg) 160.0033.2085.00.

Hi Sorry to hear that. 1. I would not consider him out of danger at this stage. However he should be shifted from critical care to ward once his condition stabilizes. 2. Neurological Recovery depends on the extent of damage which brain has sustained as a result of hemorrhage. That is only after he has recovered from this acute phase. Thanks.