Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 year old male. I have lower back pain problem from 4-5 year a have done x-ray many times but doctor says that it looks normal they give me medicine some time it gives me relief, after some time it again pain. So please give me advise for it.

1 Doctor Answered
I am 29 year old male. I have lower back pain problem fro...
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Since you have back pain problem since 4-5 years and tried conservative regimen, I will advise you to kindly get: - flexion and extension views of ls spine - mri ls spine also it will be useful if a detailed neurological examination including assessment of motor, sensory and deep tendon reflexes can be seen. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance. You can also discuss your case and treatment plans with me in a greater detail in a private consultation.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.