Am suffering back pain, exactly it's the pelvic bone it's hurting, painful walking for a while or standstill a period of time, and I could observe that it's stiffness (the muscle) salient (the bone). This injury occurred to me in 2015 I had lifted heavyweight I overfilled a van with goods for an arrogant! I need to know what elaborately is my case? How can I deal with it and what I do for it to help myself be treated? Do I need any medicine or acupuncture or something else? Please doctor help me.

Am suffering back pain, exactly it's the pelvic bone it's...
Hello sir, Due to muscle spasm or joint strain still you have pain. Apply ice or hot water fermentation 3-4 times daily. Mild Stretch the leg muscles and back muscles. Avoid single leg standing. Avoid forward bending. Avoid weight lifting. Lie on hard surface. If you have mental stress try to reduce it. Try this one week if pain is not reduced consult physiotherapist immediately.