Hip Replacement Surgery
Minimally Invasive Hip Correction Procedure
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Minimally Invasive Knee Correction Procedure
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Scoliosis Correction Surgery
Treatment Of Meniscus Injury
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Column Traumatology Procedure
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Treatment Of Lumbago
Custom Splinting Bracing Procedure
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Submit a review for R.K. PolyclinicYour feedback matters!
I am a 45 year old woman. My head suddenly starts spinning and continues for 2 to 3 days. My pressure is normal and having no spondylitis. During this time I cannot work as because the whole visual in front of me rotates vigorously. Cannot get any specific cause. And also I am a vegetarian person. Please help.
Whenever I slept my toe or knee continuous paining in sleeping time. Feel like a someone is beating to leg. After waked up is normal.
Hot packs are very effective as they dilate blood vessels and increase blood flow, delivering needed nutrients and oxygen to cells in the area being heated, aiding the removal of cell waste and promoting healing.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
Hi Sir/Madam, My wife is suffering from back pain. As per doctor's advise we underwent for MRI LUMBAR SPINE. The reports says that" DIFFUSE DISC BULGE NAT L4-L5 LEVEL CAUSING MILD INDENTATION OVER these SAC" Pleasant let me know further treatment if any. Thank you, Badrinath.
My mother age 56 have Thlisimeya and have lack of blood supply to the body even her bone is weak constantly have pain in both leg need help.
Arthritis is a musculoskeletal disease defined by chronic inflammations in the joint and cartilage degradation. It is a fairly common disease, and the pain caused by arthritis can be extremely disabling. If you leave arthritis untreated, it can lead to:
- Chronic pain
- Limb deformities
- Disabled scope of motion
These symptoms can hinder your daily life, thus learning how to live with, and managing arthritis becomes important. Here are some lifestyle changes you can adopt to manage pain better:
Small things you can do every day, while you are sitting or working, such as:
- Frequently adjust your position
- Stretch and bend your legs, change your hand’s position and tilt your neck periodically from one side to another
- Don’t overuse a lone joint because that can cause more pain—so pace yourself and take adequate breaks
- Walk around and stand every hour or a half.
In addition to these, you must:
- Manage your weight: Obesity has been linked to arthritis; the more weight you put on, the more your pain will increase.
- Quit smoking: Connective tissues are stressed when you smoke, and this triggers more pain
There are a number of medications available in the market today to ease arthritis pain. Over-the-counter (OTC) ibuprofen or acetaminophen are great for pain relief. Also, topical creams that contain analgesics can be gently massaged over inflamed joints to ease the pain.
However, you should avoid the following:
- Over treatment: If you find yourself depending too heavily on OTC, consult your doctor.
- Under-treatment: Never ignore or undermine your pain. Leaving arthritis untreated is potentially dangerous, and you may require immediate medication.
If you have arthritis, exercise can boost your endurance, enhance your muscles and better your motion range. For best results, focus on gradual strength training, range-of-motion exercises and stretching. You can also include low-stress aerobics, water exercises, cycling or walking.
However, avoid repetitive and high impact exercises, such as:
- High-stress aerobics
Emotional and physical assimilation
The pain is not only physically exhausting; it can also strain you mentally. Choose relaxation or cognitive behaviour therapy (an integration of behaviour modification and talk therapy) to keep negative thoughts at bay. Besides these, you can also use acupuncture, heat and cold therapy and massages to ease the pain.
I am 74 old male and took a trip in Morocco in March end and climbed rough mountain and then I was walking fine for two weeks. After returning back to USA in first week of April. My knee start painful. It is getting better but still I have slight pain on my inside part of knee. If sit too long in chair and then get up I feel stiff knee for very short time and find when start walking. This is lasting for 3 weeks. I am wearing protecting knee brace during day. What should I do to improve my knee strength and reduce or eliminate pain on inside part of my knee. My physician ask me to take knee joint medicine over the counter like "Hyaluronic Joint Complex" which has Glucosamine. I do stretching and some exercises to strength my knee muscles. Do you suggest any exercises. Thanks.
I am under taking treatment of spine tb. I have completed 11 month treatment but yet I fill pain when I site around 2 hours what is the reason behind it can you tell me? And what can I do?
My mother is 47 years old. She have foot pain in her leg. She never wear heel shoe. She always wear slippers flat. Now she take homeopathic medicine for that but please I need your help Dr. Please advice for her.
My wife have pain ranging from buttock to toes some doctor say it's like sciatica some say it's not a sciatica She had vitamin B12, D deficiency her spine X ray is normal what is the cause and treatment? Can we have pregnancy in this disease?
I was suffering from pain in my whole body mainly in legs ,hands and fingers when I out from home. please help me.
Hi I fall down from scooter as sudden break. No fracture but MRI SCAN shows complete ACL ligament tear. I consulted hospital. One doctor told ACL SURGERY and physio therapy must. 2nd doctor told surgery not must may be rest and physio can recover. My doubts 1. If doing surgery any problem 2.If not doing any problem can happen when I am becoming older. 3.Only Arthroscopy for cleaning blood and all will help? I am attaching my report.
My papa is suffering from back pain from last 3 years. They have consulted with many doctors and all have given there own opinion. The pain occurs at very bottom of back bone. Tell me some home made remedies which could reduce pain. Or give some medical ways to reduce pain. thanks.
Sir I have pain in right ankle due to surgery in 2008, I am still continuing with this pain. Can you suggest any process Thanking U sir.
Spondylitis includes swelling of the vertebra. It happens because of wear and tear of the ligament and bones found in your cervical spine, which is in your neck. While it is to a great extent because of age, it can be brought on by other reasons too. Side effects incorporate pain and stiffness starting from the neck to the lower back. The spine's bones (vertebrae) get fused, bringing about an unbending spine. These changes might be mellow or extreme, and may prompt a stooped-over posture. Some of the non-surgical methods to treat spondylitis are as follows-
- Exercise based recovery/physiotherapy: Your specialist may send you to a physiotherapist for treatment. Non-intrusive treatment helps you extend your neck and shoulder muscles. This makes them more grounded and at last, relieves pain. You may neck traction, which includes using weights to build the space between the cervical joints and decreasing pressure on the cervical disc and nerve roots.
- Medications: Your specialist may prescribe you certain medicines if over-the-counter medications do not work. These include:
- Muscle relaxants, for example, cyclobenzaprine, to treat muscle fits
- Opiates, for example, hydrocodone, for pain relief
- Epileptic medications, for example, gabapentin, to ease pain created by nerve damage
- Steroid infusions, for example, prednisone, to decrease tissue irritation and diminish pain
- Home treatment: In case your condition is less severe, you can attempt a couple of things at home to treat it:
- Take an over-the-counter pain reliever, for example, acetaminophen or a calming medication, for example, Advil or Aleve.
- Use a warming cushion or an ice pack on your neck to give pain alleviation to sore muscles.
- Exercise routinely to help you recover quickly.
- Wear a delicate neck prop or neckline to get transitory help. In any case, you shouldn't wear a neck brace for temporary pain relief.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is a highly effective treatment used to mitigate back and neck pain. Little needles, about the extent of a human hair, are embedded into particular points on the back. Every needle might be whirled electrically or warmed to improve the impact of the treatment. Acupuncture works by prompting the body to deliver chemicals that decrease pain.
- Bed Rest: Severe instances of spondylitis may require bed rest for close to 1-3 days. Long-term bed rest is avoided as it puts the patient at danger for profound vein thrombosis (DVT, blood clots in the legs).
- Support/brace use: Temporary bracing (1 week) may help get rid of the symptoms, however, long-term use is not encouraged. Supports worn for a long time weaken the spinal muscles and can increase pain if not continually worn. Exercise based recovery is more beneficial as it reinforces the muscles.
- Lifestyle: Losing weight and eating nutritious food with consistent workouts can help. Quitting smoking is essential healthy habits to help the spine function properly at any age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
Ankylosing spondylitis patient treated by ayurvedic neuro therapy. After 10 sitting patient is 70% well. So I advice all neuromusculoskelatal disorder patient, go for ayurvedic neuro therapy. It will be a boon for you.