Know how Diabetes affects organs of body and its treatment
Hello everyone, I am Dr.Piyush Juneja am an ayurvedic physician and today the topic of discussion is diabetes. As we all know that in India we are developing as a nation of diabetes capital of the World and in every family if we see there are some cases of diabetes coming up. In fact these days we have seen that people from the late 20s or early 30s also start getting diabetes as a problem in their health and ayurveda can help you a lot as far as the management of diabetes is concerned.
The issue here is whenever you go for any pathy the system needs to strengthen and enable your pancreas to support your insulin. so ayurveda is a system in which the medicines will help your pancreas to promote the health of the cells and eventually it will help in your diabetes. basically what is diabetes, if you see its a problem in your beta cells and due to that insulin level in your blood is not under control. in that issue the blood glucose level shoots because the insulin is a regulator of glucose. so whenever we are taking any food any sweet anything which is involved as far as the glucose or carbohydrates are concerned a diabetic person is not able to control that level in the blood and the glucose level is elevated.
Now if we see diabetes is not a problem but due to diabetes there are many other diseases which can occur in a body, like in eyes it known as diabetic retinopathy, in nerves it is diabetic neuropathy in kidneys its diabetes nephropathy. so many organs can get affected if the blood glucose level is not under control so diabetes itself is not a disease but due to diabetes there can be any diseases and many organs can get affected and ultimately it can lead to a very serious problem as well in any individual. so we need to understand that management of that diabetes is very very crucial and with Ayurveda with very simple our Vedic medicines we are able to manage diabetes in a very longer duration the quality of life of all the diabetes diabetic patients under ayurvedic management of that diabetes is very very crucial, and with Ayurveda with very simple our Vedic medicines we are able to manage diabetes in a very longer duration.
The quality of life of all the diabetes diabetic patients under ayurvedic management is comparatively better as compared to other patties and the duration and the like i can say period of health is also improved. in ayurveda we are using certain medicines as well as we are doing therapies or treatments known as punchkarma, so in punchkarma we are doing various therapies and myriad treatments in our center and we are getting excellent results and people are having a good control on their blood glucose level and hba1c levels these days. so we will suggest all of you if you are facing problem with diabetes or any of your friend or family having this problem consult a good ayurvedic physician.
You can consult me as well on lybrate and you can find a better solution to control your diabetes so that your quality of life will be improved and you can lead a healthy life. thank you!read more
Doctor in Piyush Juneja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Piyush JunejaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Ayurvedic treatment is good and makes healthier This doctor proves the words, way of living and the very concept of "mind, body and spirit" originates from Ayurveda
Ayurvedic treatment makes me more healthier and I prove that this doctor shows the result of success ... Where people can get benefit and Yoga makes relaxation
i came with a frnd of mine came for her pcod treatment and she was cured within 6 months of regular medication
I have visited the clinic. They are providing good treatment. Now I am seeing improvement in Acne.
just with a single medicine I was relieved from gastric issues within one week
I had unprotected sex with my friend 2 month back after that I took unwanted 72 medicine within 12 hours and my urine pregnancy test show negative result but from 2 months I have heavy bleeding this month also my period is heavy what I do?
I am 21 years old I want to ask questions about sex life .how to make long sex timing and increase the size of pennis.
Does we have medicines in Ayurveda for muscle building and for body weakness. Give me professional suggestion with medicines and diet, Thanks in advance.
There are herbal preparations, which adsorb pollutants and may also help detoxify the effects." One must wash the skin, hair with neem leaves boiled in the water. It will clear the pollutants stuck to skin and mucosal membrane. If possible, also try to eat three to four leaves at least twice a week. It helps to purify blood and lymphatic tissue.
- Tulsi (basil) should be planted at every house to absorb the pollution. In addition, one should drink 10-15 ml of tulsi juice as it helps clear pollutants from the respiratory tract
- Turmeric powder half teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of ghee or honey, should be taken empty stomach in the morning
- One can put 2 drops of cow ghee in each nostril every day in the morning and at bed time to stay clear from pollutants., "It is important to have two to three teaspoon of homemade ghee daily. It is very much useful to chelate the toxic effects of metals like lead and mercury and does not allow them to accumulate in bones, kidneys and liver.
- Pippali is one of the super herbs for purifying lungs that enable easy breathing. It's very effective against lung infections due to its rejuvenative properties. A simple way to consume this is ¼ teaspoon Ginger, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and 1/8 teaspoon Pippali powder mixed in 1 tbsp honey and washed down with warm water. This should however be taken for maximum of seven days and not used in infants.
- Pollution causes imbalance in tridosha and Triphala helps restore the same, thus, bolstering immunity. One tablespoon of Triphala with 1 teaspoon of honey at night is the recommended dosage
- Drink pomegranate juice as it is known to purify blood and is also a brilliant cardio protective fruit.
- Dr Piyush Juneja, suggests a daily full-body warm oil massage aka Abhyangam, therefore, acts as a powerful recharger and rejuvenator of mind and body.
- Luke Coutinho, holistic healing expert recommends taking steam with 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil or a drop of peppermint oil. This should be done for five minutes twice a day.
- Dhoop (smoke created in earthen bowl) of Guggulu and Aguru, which are Ayurvedic herbs can be used to prevent dampness in the house, which is a leading cause of allergic cold and breathlessness
- Eat home cooked, warm food instead of eating out at restaurants. Incorporate herbs like turmeric, cayenne pepper, carom seeds, ginger etc in food. Add some pepper, and basil leaves to your regular cup of chai.
Hello doc I am 32 married male with a baby girl. nowadays Ive lost my interest in sex. Coz I feel my penis is not getting hard enough for sex. Sometimes during sex my penis goes down without ejection. Is that serious issue? I do sex in 3-4 days only once. I am very afraid plzz help me.
Here are the top 10 ways to get thicker hair naturally.
- Regular protein treatment is essential to enjoy stronger and thicker hair. For a protein hair treatment, the best ingredient is eggs.
- Take one or two eggs, depending on the length of your hair, and beat it properly. Apply the egg on wet hair and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes. Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo. You can use this protein treatment once or twice a week.
- Another option is to mix together one egg yolk, one tablespoon of a hair oil of your choice and two tablespoons of water. Use this mixture to massage your scalp thoroughly. Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy thicker hair.
2. Olive Oil
- Olive oil will also add body to your hair. Plus, it will help soften and strengthen your tresses.
- Massage your hair and scalp with warm olive oil and leave it on for at least 30 to 45 minutes. Rinse it out thoroughly and wash your hair using a mild shampoo. You can also leave the oil on your hair overnight and then shampoo your hair the next morning.
- Another option is to mix olive oil with some honey and apply the mixture on your hair. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes and then wash your hair.
- Use either or these remedies once or twice a week.
- Avocado can also be used to get thicker hair as it moisturizes and adds body to your hair. Plus, the vitamin E in this fruit contributes to the overall health of the hair shaft.
- Make a mixture of one mashed avocado, one mashed banana and one tablespoon of olive oil. Massage it on your scalp and leave the mixture on your hair for about 30 minutes so that the nutrients are absorbed by the scalp. Finally, rinse it out and shampoo your hair.
- You can also make a hydrating hair mask by mixing two tablespoons of wheatgerm oil with half of a ripe mashed avocado. Apply this hair mask on freshly shampooed hair and allow it to sit for at least 20 minutes. Rinse your hair thoroughly and then shampoo your hair.
- Use either of these avocado hair masks once a week.
4. Fenugreek Seeds
- Fenugreek seeds can also be used to prevent hair loss and enjoy better hair growth.
- Soak two to three tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for eight to 10 hours. Grind the soaked seeds to make a fine paste. You can also mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in it. Apply the paste on your hair and scalp and allow it to sit for about 30 minutes before washing your hair with lukewarm water. When done weekly on a regular basis, this remedy will prevent dry scalp and help you enjoy thicker hair.
- Another option is to use the water that the fenugreek seeds soaked in overnight as a hair rinse. This will encourage hair growth and help you to get rid of dandruff. Use it once or twice a week.
5. Indian Gooseberry
- The anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antibacterial and exfoliating properties present in Indian gooseberry can help a lot in maintaining a healthy scalp and better hair growth rate.
- Mix one tablespoon of Indian gooseberry or amla powder in two tablespoons of coconut oil and heat until boiling. Strain the oil and massage it onto your scalp before going to bed. The next morning, shampoo your hair as usual. Do this on a weekly basis.
- Another option is to mix one-quarter cup of warm water in one-half cup of Indian gooseberry powder and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Apply the paste on your hair and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it off. Do not shampoo your hair for a few hours. Follow this remedy every few weeks.
- You can also take the Indian gooseberry fruit and its extract as a dietary supplement for healthy hair.
6. Castor Oil
- Massaging your scalp regularly with cold-pressed castor oil is one of the easiest ways to get thicker hair naturally. Due to its high viscosity, it coats the hair thoroughly and protects against hair fall. Plus, being high in vitamin E and fatty acids, it promote hair growth.
- Heat a mixture of equal parts of castor oil and coconut oil. Simply using castor oil will also work but it tends to be too thick.
- Apply it on your head and scalp and massage in circular motions.
- Comb your hair to distribute the oil throughout your hair and remove tangles.
- Cover your hair with a towel moistened with warm water.
- Leave it on for at least one hour and then shampoo your hair as usual.
- Follow this remedy once a week to enjoy lustrous and thick hair.
7. Aloe Vera
- Another very popular ingredient that can be used to enjoy thicker hair is aloe vera, thanks to its moisturizing quality. It will also help restore the pH balance of the scalp.
- Extract the gel from one or two aloe vera leaves and rub the gel onto your scalp. Allow it to sit for 30 minutes before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water. Do this once once or twice a week on a regular basis.
- Another option is mix two teaspoons of coconut milk in fresh aloe vera gel and apply it to your scalp. Leave it on for about half an hour before rinsing it off and shampooing your hair. Repeat once or twice a week.
- You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth and overall health.
8. Henna Leaves
- Another easy way to get thicker hair naturally is to apply henna. Henna leaves will give your hair a rich natural color and make it thicker, softer and less prone to breakage .
- Grind a handful of fresh henna leaves with a little water to make a fine paste. Let it sit for two hours and then apply it to your hair. Cover your hair with a shower cap. After a few hours, wash your hair thoroughly and shampoo your hair.
- Another option is to mix sufficient water in henna powder to make a paste with a yogurt-like consistency. Instead of plain water, you can also use green tea for better conditioning. Keep the henna paste aside overnight. The next day, add one raw egg and two teaspoons of lemon juice to this mixture. Apply it to your hair and leave it on until it dries completely. Finally, wash it off and shampoo your hair.
Note: Make sure to wear your gloves when using henna and apply the paste using a hair brush to avoid staining.
- Being rich in omega 3 fatty acids and protein, flaxseed can also help in promoting thicker naturally.
- Soak one-quarter cup of flaxseeds in water overnight. The next morning, boil the flaxseeds in two cups of water over high heat while stirring occasionally. When the thickens to a consistency of foamy jelly then turn off the heat and strain the gel. You can also add a few drops of an essential oil to it. Allow it to cool and then use it as a hair gel. This flaxseed gel is particularly good for those with curly or wavy hair.
- Even eating freshly ground flaxseeds can help promote shiny and thicker hair. You can also take flaxseed oil.
10. Healthy Diet
- A healthy diet rich in protein and various vitamins and minerals is an essential prerequisite for healthy and thicker hair. Protein and B vitamins, in particular, promote thicker and longer hair.
- So, include more milk, eggs, Greek yogurt (has more protein than the regular yogurt), poultry, fatty fish, beans, legumes, nuts, seeds, whole grains, and fresh green vegetables in your diet.
Lemon juice to reduce age spots
The vitamin c present in lemons is a strong antioxidant. Besides, its bleaching action works wonders on age spots and freckles. Just squeeze out the juice from a lemon, apply and leave on your skin for about 15 minutes every day and then rinse with plain water.
Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a very effective remedy for ageing skin because honey has a soothing action. Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey and massage it into your skin. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water.