Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Jay HospitalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hyperthyroidism causes the thyroid gland to produce excess hormones, which accelerates the metabolism, in turn affecting the heart, bone health, and mood. The symptoms of hyperthyroidism include increased heartbeat, insomnia, anxiety, heightened hunger, and weight loss, all of which can be controlled via medicines and a healthy diet plan.
However, there are certain foods that can worsen the condition and lead to the severity of the symptoms. These should be avoided at all costs by anyone suffering from hyperthyroidism.
- Caffeinated drinks
Caffeinated drinks can worsen hyperthyroidism symptoms by aggravating palpitations, anxiety and insomnia. These include energy drinks, coffee, black tea, alcohol, soda. It is advisable to replace these drinks with healthy herbal tea or lemon water, which are apt refreshments with multiple health benefits.
- Foods with high glycemic content
Processed refined grains lose their nutrients like vitamin B and become not only useless but harmful to the body. The high glycemic content in refined grains can cause fluctuations in your blood sugar level, which can trigger terrible mood swings. It is advised to swap these with whole grains, quinoa, oatmeal and wild rice.
- Trans fat and hydrogenated oil
Trans- fat and partially hydrogenated oil are the culprits of heart diseases. To ensure the health of your heart and reduce the chances of hyperthyroidism, it is important to minimize the consumption of all the foods that list hydrogenated oil in their ingredient list. These are cookies, margarine, cakes, donuts, French fries, crackers and many others. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.