From past 2-3 days some kind of foul smell is there after urinating & it is mostly in the day time. Last week I had my urine culture test & the reports were normal. Please suggest some useful treatment to get cure of this problem. Thank you!

From past 2-3 days some kind of foul smell is there after...
Use candraprabha various 2-2 goli 10 days then consult online.
Hello, Lybrate user, you are obsessed, go for reducing your weight, first. Tk, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to hydrate your body. Go, for a walk in the morning to nourish your body & brain. Your diet be easily digestible on time to avoid gastric disorder. Tk, apples, cheese,tomatoes, milk, almond, walnuts. Tk, homoeo medicine:@ Ashawagandha Q-10 drops, thrice with little water. Report, wkly. Your feedback matters for further follow-up, please. Tk, care.
You have to drink at least 10 glasses of water and see. If it is still there do a urine RE and iform.