Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor am 41 years female having back pain in my lower back, after consult with doctor, he advised for ultrasound, tyriod,calcium ,blood test.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Ms. lybrate-user Back pain can due to many causes. Thats why thorough investigation is required. Apart from these tests, undergo an Xray LS spine- AP and lateral view also. Further management of pain can be decided after reports of these tests. Till then, you will have to manage your pain by painkillers and moov/ volini gel.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.