How to loose my weight. Please help what I do? My diet is not wrong. I take little food then why my weight is increasing? Please advise.

How to loose my weight. Please help what I do? My diet is...
You need to have a diet and exercise plan based on your BMI, age & weight and sex, presence of any diseases. There are matters to be discussed privately. Comprehensive exercise& diet plan based on whether vegetarian /non vegetarian can be given if you ask privately. May also need to do some tests. Weight reduction can be achieved only by reducing the intake of food 1/3 of what you take now. And by appropriate exercise plans for each part like belly, thighs, legs etc. to burn off fat. Some tips 1) Drink three or four cups of water whenever you feel hungry and just before eating food 2) Take boiled or raw vegetable like cucumber, carrot etc. as half of your diet. Then take ΒΌ of your total as sprouted pulses / proteinaceous food like roti, cooked pulses and remaining with rice or other carbohydrates. Oil or ghee etc. should be just bare minimum. The most important is to burn off the energy intake by exercises. There is no short cut or medicines without exercise. The food we eat is utilised for our energy needs and the remaining will be stored as fat which leads to obesity. It is better to do some tests.