I have problem in my teeth's of gums bleeding .so that way doctor was recommended me gums scaling .I wand know that how much cost of it and it is good for my teeth or not.

Scaling is good for bad bleeding gums, it removes all the bacterial deposits in your gums and make them healthy. You must visit dentist every 6 months after scaling to evaluate your oral hygiene. Vit C can also help in reducing bleeding.
It's good and costs around 700-1000.
Scaling is good for your teeth, but I cannot suggest you the cost of the treatment.
Hello, bleeding gums could be because of deposits on teeth surface or food lodged in between teeth. Visit a dentist and get your scaling and polishing done. Brush your teeth twice daily, night brushing is very important. Floss regularly. Rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Cost is different in different places. Deposits in teeth cause gum inflammation. Gum Scaling will remove deposits. your gum will heal properly and bleeding will stop. But maintain good oral hygiene too. Rinse your mouth after every meal. Brush twice daily. Use mouthwash.