I am 28 weeks pregnant nd I have noticed that sweeping in one side of areola on left breast. I have visited my GYN she said that its Montgomery tuberculosis, it itches and sometimes have burning sensation and some times it pains. But I have google it and it shows that its symptoms of breast cancer. I am freaking out now. And that swelling reduced a bit when I compressed steam on it. But it pains on some parts on my breast and three is no lumps but I am freaking out now. I don't know what to do. Can it be possible to diagnosed breast cancer during pregnancy? Can you pls tell me that is this symptoms of breast cancer? Or is it normal in pregnancy?

Its unlikely to be cancer, but to rule out take second opinion as memmography not advisable at this stage.
It is normal during pregnancy, as your gynecologist said ,it's Montgomery tubercule. Don't do any radiological examination during pregnancy. forget about cancer, congratulations on pregnancy! This is a time of joy and promise. It’s the start of a new life for you, your baby and your family.
It's normal in pregnancy. No breast cancer.