My my is on her 23rd week of pregnancy. Last couple of days she is having back pain in the middle of the spine. Is diclofenac gel is safe to use. Any other solutions? Sometimes she got pain in pelvic area also.

My my is on her 23rd week of pregnancy. Last couple of da...
give her warm sesame oil massage for 15 mits daily and have a hot water bath which is pain relieving and relaxing
For any pain during pregnancy you have safe option of Homeopathic Medicines. You can give her Viburnum Opulus 2X thrice daily and Mag Phos 3X thrice daily for 7 Days or until required to get rid of pain. You can consult me in person through LYBRATE for more information.
Safe.
Pregnancy gives back problems diclofenac gel is okay. Give high calcium, protein diet. Back strengthening exercises under a trained physiotherapist if your gynecologist too guides and recommend s, just back muscles stretches, no bending or lifting weights. Use firm mattress in bed.