Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi 19 year old boy with 57 kg. I consulted doctor to know whether I have gynecomastia as I have a large chest than its normal size. Doctor told the is no problem. How can I reduce chest size by either diet or exercise.

1 Doctor Answered
To reduce chest size, do weight training of chest muscles and take more proteins than fats and carbohydrates.
12 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.