Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from ankylosing spondylitis. I have pain in joint and swelling from 2 years disease.

2 Doctors Answered
posture correction must. stretching exercises with physiotherapy treatment for relaxation to spine muscle. do spine extension and avoid heavy weight and toward bending. tk calcium supplement.
first of all do lots of breathing exercises it will help you to breath properly and avoid chest pain. If possible swimming is best exercise for you Do all the possible range of motion exercises and extension exercise follow proper sitting and lying postion to maintain posture Thanku
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.