Ask FREE question to Women health doctors
Private, Secure and verified doctors.

When my sister squeeze her nipple she get white fluid but when only while squeezing she gets. She got married 1 year before but she is not pregnant. Whats that discharge.

If the pcod is there it happens because of harmonal imbalance. please send all the reports. Then you can please consult me. Regards.
She has Galactorrhea: It is a milky nipple discharge unrelated to normal milk production of breast-feeding. Galactorrhea itself isn't a disease, but it could be a sign of an underlying problem. It usually occurs in women, even those who have never had children or after menopause. Get serum Prolactin test done and send me the report.
Please note that even on Squeezing there should not be any fluid as she is not pregnant. Has hormonal tests done for her like Serum Prolactin?
It may be a hormonal problem. She needs to get a check up by gynecologist.