My baby is 15 days old. Doctors as always consult mothers milk and feeder (nan pro 1) because baby was bit weak. Issue is that my wife S milk is very thin like water so whenever baby drink her milk he remain unsatisfied and starts crying. Please tell me what will I do.

Never get confused. Breast milk is best for a baby. Breast milk have phases- initial foremilk is thin and satifies hunger. After sometime of suck milk comes out thick called hindmilk which contains fats and protein. No one should question credibility of it.
Keep feeding mother's milk and other feed with a spoon and not nipple.