Sir, After I eat food, a lot of gas is formed in my abdomen. It comes out immediately i.e does not go to stomach to cause any pain. Also it is very fowl smelling. Usually it was after having any food but sometimes it happens more frequently. I feel a bubbling sensation in abdomen indicating the gas is formed and then after few seconds it comes out. I don't have loose motion but it is not completely solid either. Also, last to last year I had suffered from jaundice and after few days after recovering that time also I had faced a same problem. Also, I don't remember exactly but I think this problem has started after I had consumed chicken for few (3-4) days in dinner regularly. The problem has persisted for more than 25 days. Sir, you are kindly requested to give your valuable advise as to what is the problem and weather it is curable. I fear that my liver is getting weak. Awaiting your valuable advise.

Sir, After I eat food, a lot of gas is formed in my abdom...
Dear Lybrate user. Based on the symptoms you are suffering with bloating disorder IBS. You need 14 days course of gut antibiotic along with bloating controlled drugs. Try to avoid those food products which causes you this symptoms. Avoid dairy products for few days. Complex carbohydrates like potatoes, onions, pulses, legumes. Drink plenty of water. Avoid broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage. Eat lean meat, soya milk, lactose free milk. Consult me if you need any medication or further management. Hope the information may help you.