I am a single kidney patient and I want to know that to keep my kidney healthy and safe what should I don't eat.

I am a single kidney patient and I want to know that to k...
hello take plenty of liquids avoid taking drugs that harm your kidney like pain killers etc. take care.
As you have a single kidney you should avoid high protein and excess salt in your diet. And you should also avoid medicines which are harmful to the kidney. Whenever you visit any doctor for any problem you should tell him/her that you are a person with single kidney so that he will be careful while prescribing you any medicines.
Dear lybrate-user Once a year routine Health Check up is recommended. If already suffering from Diabetes and or Hypertension then need to keep strict control. Usually Healthy life on single kidney is possible.