Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I am 26 year old male. I have sex frequently and have been having the same for over 6 months. I ejaculate in less than 2 minutes mostly. This is due to furtive masturbation style practiced as a teen to ejaculate as soon as possible, where my pc muscle starts contracting as soon as I start stroking to make me ejaculate fast. However, I am able to overcome this tendency by squeezing my pc muscle. This sometimes causes retrograde ejaculation. How can I keep my muscle relaxed and how can I prevent retrograde ejaculation. Thank you.

I am 26 year old male. I have sex frequently and have bee...
Instead of squeeze you can try stop-start technique: when you feel that you are going to ejaculate stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure. Over few months you will gradually increase your ejaculation time. This way retrograde ejaculation will not happen.