Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am very said & I am not happy . my family is lost I am alone.Plz help me in this situation

1 Doctor Answered
Need bit of assessment, if it's depression, than it's treatable don't worry you need you may need some medications and psychotherapy and counselling. Consult psychiatrist online through phone or a video call. Psychiatrist can definitely help you.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.