Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a kind of fungal infection near my genitals. What medication should I take?

1 Doctor Answered
NO MEDICATION ....BUT super hygiene and self activation of BLOOD VESSLES ....Apply some natural nutrional supplements from some good international nutracutical company like Alloe Gelly prepared from outer ALOE LEAF ....ask details
2 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.