Recently I have started facing oral issues. I am facing bad odour from my mouth which is very embarrassing. Also I am facing bleeding from gums while brushing and also while gargling I am facing bleeding from my mouth. Please help me with some home remedy that I can do to cure this.

Recently I have started facing oral issues. I am facing b...
Hello, bad breath from mouth and bleeding gums could be because of deposits on your teeth or food lodged in your teeth. Visit a dentist get your scaling and polishing done. Brush twice daily, maintain proper brushing technique, floss regularly and rinse after every meal. Visit dentist every 6 months.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night use betadine mouth wash drink plenty of water massage gums.
Mostly the bad breath is due to the following factors deposits in the teeth gastritis, acidity, or GERD indigestion stress solve the above problems if any. Bleeding from gums. The above factors also influence bleeding gums. But for ladies a problem with the menstrual cycle and low hemoglobin in the blood cause gingival problems.
There is no home remedy you need scaling.
Bleeding from gums may be due to gingival (gums) infection. This is due to plaque or calculus in teeth. So please go for scaling of teeth as early as possible. Because it may lead to tooth mobility.
No home remedy is the alternative for the scaling and root planing. So better to visit the dentist and get proper scaling and root planing. Medicines. And warm saline rinses. I repeat go for scaling and root planing. Your gums will bleed too much during scaling but do not panic and much your gums bleed better results you get afterwards. Soon after scaling you will have healthy gums and no bleeding within a week. Use thermokind f tooth paste after scaling.