Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 29 years old male, I am alcoholic and taking marijuana also, now I am lost my temporary memory, what should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
You have organic brain disorder relating to abuse of alcohol and marihuana. Stop both. Your memory to recover you need some time to heal. You can start deaddiction process and then you need b complex plus de addiction medication. Kindly consult me if you need help from me. If not consult a de addiction physician in your area
25 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.