My son is 3 years old. He speaks only words. He can ask for water, food,Toys whenever required. He knows alphabet, colors and numbers. For things he does not know he will use his own words. He can tell few objects. He can hear also very well. If crow makes sound he will hear that and tell us crow. He can hear bus or car and tell us it is bus or car. He is good in physical activities. He has does not form sentences yet. If you speak to him in sentences he will repeat a word from it. He cannot say full. Is it normal for 3 years old kid to speak in words only? I visited a NGO and they said he has mild autism. Its hard to believe this. But I would like to confirm if these are symptoms of ASD or is it normal for my child to speak in words. I am really worried when my child will speak properly. What is the age by then they speak properly?

You need to consult a psychiatrist, who after screening might refer you to a clinical psychologist for making a defintive diagnosis of mild autism. If it is so also do not worry, since your son s age is 3 years, early intervention can produce significant changes, so that the disability becomes unrecognizable as he ages. All the best.
Don't worry, first thier can be delayed speech too. So don't worry at all. And autism has to be diagnosed by a psychiatrist. So better consult a psychiatrist.
It may be autistic spectrum disorders Or sometimes it take time for proper speech development We could have some wait rather tag it ASD Though initial stage speech therapy will definitely help if possible