I have acne problem. Everything I have done for this. But yet no better result found.

I have acne problem. Everything I have done for this. But...
Drink lots of water. Tab azifast 500mg three days in a week. Nadoxin gel morning. Clear gel in night. Speelac face wash. For one month.
Hi, dear, good evening. -i studied your query and understood your concerns, in which context find my reply herewith. -your main worry is why you have acne inspite of all your efforts done. -ans- a-for acne-there are many reasons which need to be ruled out by the clinical examination. B-for clinical examination I would advise to consult your family doctor and send its brief up for more tips to get free from acne-which is very resistant and non-responding to treatments you had. C-in the mean while-i would advise following lifestyle changes and health tips to reduce acne - as follows- i-wash up the face and reduce skin oils before you sleep and take 8 hrs sleep, ii-take plenty of fruits -especially -seasonal and citrus at least one times a day. Iii-take balnd high protein diet with spinach soup before sleeping for 1 wk. Revert by your clinical examination report asap in 5 days time on my lybrate clinic by private paid query. -hope the health tips would recoup you fast. -and hope I have solved your immediate problem but do report after the cbc report and family doctors report on acne, andupload it on this forum. -wishing you early recovery. Have a good day! with regards,