Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists

Hello doctor, I am suffering from fungal infection on my body from last 6 months which has reached to my lower private parts and it feels very itch and sometimes it becomes reddish and a white powder type material gets deposited on the skin. Can you give me recommendation of some natural solution of this? Is this a serious problem?

Apply Zole-F ointment on the lesions twice a day. Keep the parts dry. Wash your clothes separately. Also apply Aloe Jelly on the lesions once at bedtime. Do these for 15 days. If it doesn't go you will have to take oral medication.
Stop all other applications. Cap. Itraconazole (Itrasys/ Canditral) 100 mg twice daily for 2 weeks. Sertacide Cream for application twice daily for 1 month. Tab. Fexova 180 mg (if required in case of itching) The treatment has to be complete otherwise the condition will recur Blood Test- Blood Sugar Fasting PP & Serum Insulin Fasting and PP.