I feel very nervous and tensed when some different situation appears from my routine life. This results into acidity and headaches. Eg. In exams this happens every time or when I hurt my living in that situation it happens. I always have intuition that some worst is happens and nothing is positivity in my life. Suggest me some to avoid acidity and headache in that situations.

I feel very nervous and tensed when some different situat...
Hi! . Okay when we think more about something, or get nervous, the acid secretion would be more and you get headache due to stressful situation as a result of pressure and acidity. So one shld try to lead a relaxing life. Find out ways to relax, try to do something I like to do like your hobby whatever you were crazy of. If you need to consult with me online definitely you can, feel free to contact me either through text chat or call me when you find difficulty to manage. Take care. With regards,
For acidity you can take Omez capsules and avoid spicy food, smoking and take timely meals For the other symptoms you need antidepressants.