Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Sir I am 30 year old. I am not sex long time my wife. Sir my sex standard is very low. How to create my sex power.

Sir I am 30 year old. I am not sex long time my wife. Sir...
YOu ahve to develop interest by having a frank talk with wife and if you have any disease you can discuss. Do yoga and meditaion.
Dear Lybrate user. Honey and garlic, together, do have much positive effect on sexual performance. Garlic and honey are aphrodisiacs. Honey contains boron, which may regulate hormone levels, and nitric oxide, which is released in the blood during arousal. Garlic bulb is incredibly high in allicin, a compound that increases blood flow in a serious way, yielding increased sexual stamina and wild energy. Both of them, taken together after food, morning and evening can provide you much sexual benefits. Bananas are Good for your heart and for your blood flow, and therefore bananas are recommended food for penis enlargement and increased sexual stamina. It contains many vitamins and minerals suitable for penis enlargement and sexual stamina. Take care.