Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 28 years single girl I have gyne problem. My periods are not regular. and in 2010 I had pcod problem. I have thyroid problem.

1 Doctor Answered
Madam , we have very good homeo treatment to regulate periods without causing adverse effects. The treatment is very much dependent on your age and detailed description of your complaints- you may opt for private consultation with me giving the following information- 1. Are you married? family details 2. Usual gap between periods 3. Since how long you have this problem? 4. Do you have anemia? report of blood test. 5. Any thyroid problem? 6. Obesity. 7. Any other information for the time being take the following homoeo medicines- pulsatilla 200 ---one dose (6 to 7 pills) in the morning cimicifuga 200---one dose (6 to 7 pills) in the evening stop medicine when period commences. Report response after 10 days
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.