Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi. I am a 28 year old male in healthy condition. A few days back I had a sexual intercourse with one my friends during which I found that I am getting an erection during foreplay but by the time I put on a condom and try to enter her. I lose my erection. This same thing happened twice but the third time we had regular sex but again in the morning the same problem arise. I would like to let you know that I had sex after quite a long time. Could this be erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation? Please help.

Hi. I am a 28 year old male in healthy condition. A few d...
Sex is a phase where mental involvement is much important. While foreplay you get excited but during putting condom on you may be thinking of other thing or your mind may get diverted. So you loose erection. This is mainly due to mental weakness or mental stress . You should take medicines to increase the mental strength and to increase the sex power. Use Garlic and Onion in early morning to increase the sex power. Medicines also give quick results in such situation. Consult if require medicines.