Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravindra B Kute
Submit a review for Dr. Ravindra B KuteYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Ravindra B Kute is the reason. Many people gave very positive feedback for him. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my erectile dysfunction, but he has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the dr Ravindra Kute's Clinic is very soothing. On the very first day he identified my problem. He ensures that he listens to his patients.
I was suffering from HIV Aids for which I chose to consult Dr Ravindra. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hiv aids. He ensures that he listens to his patients. In the very first sitting,he clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine.The overall atmosphere in the dr Ravindra Kute Clinic is very soothing.
Due to my masterbation addiction i was feeling very depressed and had no hope. I chose to consult Dr RavinDra. He is not from our city, he is still very famous, so we consulted him. He has broad knowledge in the field of Sexology. The treatmnet he gave was quite beneficial for me. I owe him a big thank. All the staff members were very helpful.
I am so much benefitted with his nightfall treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. Both Dr RavinDra and staff were very helpful. On the very first day he identified my problem. his Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. He is a very practical doctor.
Dr RavinDra has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. My case was extremely serious as I was suffering from low sperm count, but he really handled it very nicely. The overall atmosphere in the Shri Vishwadeep Clinic is very soothing. he is a very nice doctor.
A friend of mine referred to Dr RavinDra. I was in too much stress because of premature ejaculation, but even after consulting a number of doctors, I was not getting any relief. The overall atmosphere in the Shri Clinic is very soothing. he healed me completley.
I was quite bothered about my small penis treatment. I consulted Dr RavinDra, he is a well known sexologist in Nashik. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he gave, benefitted me to great extent.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Thank you so much doctor. After you answered me, my anxiety become end.
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable and practical. Nice, very useful app In dis generation.. By just tapping.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful, caring, inspiring and well-reasoned. Thank you so much Dr.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Can you please help me with that?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Thanks a lot
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Kaise hogi woh batai ap
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be well-reasoned. Nice review!
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra B Kute to be very helpful. Thnks a lot
Kaushal Kant Joshi
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful. thanks
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful. good
Dr. Ravindra B Kute provides answers that are very helpful. gud
Klinefelter's syndrome is a medical condition in which a boy is born with an extra copy of the 'X' chromosome. Klinefelter's syndrome has an adverse effect on testicular growth and results in the formation of smaller than normal testicles. This affects the production of the sex hormone testosterone. It can also cause lower retention of muscle mass, facial or body hair and enlarged breast tissues. It is difficult for people who are diagnosed with Klinefelter's syndrome to father children because they produce little to no sperm and often has to resort to take help from assisted reproductive procedures to procreate.
Generally Klinefelter's syndrome is not diagnosed before adulthood because of the fact that there are few noticeable symptoms which might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome during infancy, childhood or adolescence period.
The few characteristics which might indicate the condition are listed below:
1. Development of weak muscles.
2. Taking above average time to develop basic motor skills.
3. Delaying in speaking.
4. The testicles haven't descended into the scrotum.
Boys and teenagers develop the following characteristics:
1. They tend to have longer leg and broader hips than their peers.
2. Onset of puberty is delayed or in some cases absent or incomplete.
3. After puberty, less muscular bodies and less facial and body hair compared with other teens
4. Smaller than average size of penis.
1. Klinefelter's syndrome occurs due to the occurrence of an extra 'X' chromosome in the cells instead of the normal combination on 'XY' chromosomes.
2. In some severe cases, there is the occurrence of more than one extra 'X' chromosome in each cell.
3. This is not inherited or a genetic condition. This occurs due to a random error during the formation of the egg , the sperm or post conception.
1. Chromosome analysis and hormone testing are the two main ways to diagnose this condition.
2. Abnormal hormone levels present in blood and urine, might indicate Klinefelter's syndrome.
Early diagnosis and medication minimizes the effects of Klinefelter's syndrome. These include:
1. Testosterone replacement therapy. In treatment, testosterone is injected at regular intervals from the onset of puberty to ensure normal growth.
2. Patients also need educational support as well as speech therapy to overcome any barriers the patient is experiencing.
3. Removal of excess breast tissue and fertility treatment.
4. With the help of intracytoplasmic sperm injection, it is possible for patients with low sperm production to father children.
While the social stigma pertaining to women's sexuality is being gradually (albeit heavily) dismantled, questions addressing the sexual concerns and problems of women are also more widely and openly discussed now. The debate of whether to completely forgo sexual activity during menstruation is one that continues to share explicitly divided opinions despite everything even till this day.
The idea of intercourse during 'the time of the month' is one that seldom receives an approving nod. Inhibitions relating to the 'mess' and the notion that menstrual blood, sanitary pads, and tampons can lower your arousal rates may underplay the many benefits of engaging in sexual activity during this time. However, this remains challenged by the many upshots as enlisted below:
- Helps ease cramps
The release of oxytocin and dopamine along with other endorphins alleviate the cramps and body-ache that one might encounter during periods. Sex promotes better blood flow and relieves stress and can help battle mood swings during periods.
- Shortens the length of periods
Many women who engage in sex during menstruation often claim that their periods last for a comparatively shorter span of time than if they hadn't had any intercourse. This is because every time you have an orgasm, the uterus contracts. The muscle spasms of orgasm allow expulsion of blood and uterine lining faster than it is usually subjected to happen.
- No need for lubes
Your flow acts as an active and better lubrication during sex and this also enhances pleasure. This might act as a natural way to deal with dryness during sex and one may avoid store-bought lubrications during the time of the month.
- Chances are that you might actually like it!
Changes in hormonal balances during the first few days of periods can make women more desirous of sexual activity and the partners may enjoy a greater level of pleasure. Sex during periods also ushers in a feeling of deeper intimacy between the partners. An intensified sense of libido that one may feel during this time is extremely beneficial to sexual activity. The pleasure is therefore greater and you might actually like it more than sex on normal days!
How to minimize the mess?
If your primary concern is the 'mess' that you're afraid to create, a menstrual cap or female condom may be the solution to your problem. They help reduce the blood flow during sexual intercourse. In fact, even a regular condom can make it less messy, at least for you partner. Sex in the shower also elevates cleanliness while retaining (often increasing) the excitement in your sexual act.
Dyspareunia is a phenomenon noticed in both males and females but more frequently in females. It refers to recurring pain during or after sexual intercourse. Such kind of pain affects female genitalia usually the vagina, clitoris, or at times the depths of the pelvis. This pain is often accompanied by a burning, itching or throbbing sensation which can prove to be extremely discomforting if left unattended. Thankfully, a careful examination of symptoms leading to Dyspareunia and its early diagnosis can improve a person's sexual health.
Indicators of this deep- rooted problem
1. Pain can occur during penetration in and around the vagina, urethra or the bladder.
2. Pain can be a new occurrence after earlier instances of painless intercourse.
3. It can be felt throughout intercourse in places such as deep in the pelvis or even after intercourse.
4. The intensity of the ache is sometimes sharp and at other times, it is as piercing as menstrual cramps.
5. It need not necessarily be associated with intercourse; pain can be experienced during any kind of penetration. Thus, using a tampon or a moon cup can also result in soreness.
6. Skin diseases can either be a symptom or a root cause leading to the problem. Skin problems such as Psoriasis or Lichen Sclerosus should not be taken lightly.
7. Tightening of vaginal muscles at the beginning of intercourse may or may not be superficial pain. In most cases, it is identified as Vaginismus but it can also be a symptom of acute Dyspareunia.
Ways to nip the pain in the bud
1. While, usually, pain during sexual intercourse is a result of adolescence or a traumatic sexual history, it can also be the result of a physiological problem contracted at birth. However, treatment in any situation is necessary to enable smooth functioning of one's life.
2. Injectable corticosteroids might prove to be helpful.
3. There are oral medications to remedy the problem; antibiotics and antifungal medicines.
4. Increase in estrogen levels through the use of the drug Osphena helps in curing frailty of vaginal tissues.
1. Taking a warm bath before intercourse can lead to betterment.
2. It is best to avoid sex when in stress. Both partners should be relaxed to ensure a complete lack of pain.
3. After- sex pain can be relieved by applying an ice- pack around the vulva.
4. Urinating before sex can be helpful. It is also good to use water- soluble lubricants for stimulation.
First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
4. Panax ginseng
This is one of those rare drugs which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men as well. It is worth mentioning that panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.
STDs or sexually transmitted diseases are infections whose transmission to a healthy person from an infected person happens through sexual contact. However, with modern medicine and diagnostic techniques, there are ways to prevent, detect and cure them effectively and quickly.
Not all diseases are curable though and it is best to follow preventive measures. Also, for sexually active adults it is an absolute necessity to get tested regularly for their health as well as the well-being of their partners.
Why do people tend to avoid getting tested for STIs or sexually transmitted infections?
One of the major factors that avert people from regular tests is the social stigma attached with sexually transmitted diseases. It is absolutely imperative for sexually active adults to go for regular checkups so that if they have any infections or diseases, it can be diagnosed quickly and remedial measure can be taken appropriately.
The benefits of regular checkups:
Some of the benefits of regular checkups are mentioned here:-
- Regular checkups can detect problems at a stage when the conditions may not have progressed too much and this will make it easily treatable.
- With HIV positive patients, the quicker the testing gets done the quicker the treatment can be started. Thus, can prevent the onset of AIDS.
- Regular checkups can control the progression of the diseases such as Chlamydia, which if left untreated can cause permanent infertility.
- Getting a prospective partner tested is also a good idea as this can enable one to protect themselves from STIs.
- Symptoms for certain STIs can be similar to many other non-sexual or non-venereal diseases. Thus getting tests done is the only way to get to know if there is an STI or if it is some other nonsexual disease.
- HPV or Human Papilloma Virus can be detected easily with regular STI checkups and thus appropriate treatment can be started. If HPV isn't detected early, it can manifest much later in the form of cancer, which makes it more important to get yourself checked early on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Retrograde ejaculation is a condition in which the semen enters the bladder instead of oozing out through the urethra. Although the person may attain sexual climax, the ejaculation would be very little or perhaps none at all. Retrograde ejaculation does not cause any harm but can be lead to infertility in men. It is commonly known as dry orgasm.
This uncommon condition takes place when the bladder opens but does not close. This causes the semen to come backward rather than going forward and out through the penis. Several conditions can cause problems to the muscle that closes the bladder leading to this condition.
The most common causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
Diabetes is a chronic condition in which the body is not able to regulate the amount of sugar in the blood. It is the most common cause of retrograde ejaculation.
- Some surgeries like bladder neck surgery and prostate surgery can lead to this condition
- Certain medications, which are used to treat high blood sugar and mood disorders (in the case of diabetes), may cause side effects that give rise to this condition.
Some of the symptoms of this condition are:
- Dry orgasms, due to little or no ejaculation of semen while climaxing
- Cloudy urine due to the presence of semen
- Infertility or inability to make a woman pregnant
Retrograde ejaculation doesn't harm a patient physically, but it can lead to certain some complications, which are:
- Less sensual orgasm due to absent ejaculation
- Male infertility
Retrograde ejaculation can be controlled if you avoid the risk factors associated with it. Some of the factors that increase the risks of having retrograde ejaculation are:
- Having diabetes or multiple sclerosis
- Side effects of certain drugs for mood disorders
- A bladder or prostate surgery
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Modern lifestyle generally motivates you to be conscious of your health and external obstacles to attain a fit body. But like many other problems that are not quite evident, lack of sex in your relationship may look like a trivial matter in the beginning, but can become a bigger emotional and psychological problem for you and your partner. Here are several ways in which lack of sex can lead to trouble in your relationship, and in the long run affect your mental and psychological health.
- Resentment as a primary factor: It has been widely accepted that resentment towards your partner is one of the primary reasons for the lack of sex in your relationship. However, you cannot ignore the fact that in most cases, lack of sex, which is not due to resentment, leads to resentment and misunderstandings, making it a serious issue. This will indeed induce great stress in you, affecting the way you treat your partner even outside the bedroom.
- Harm caused by resultant depression: Lack of sex in a relationship often goes a long way in widening the emotional gap between you and your partner. It results into simmering resentment or quarrels. The feeling of rejection has been known to induce severe clinical depression, which can seriously affect the relationship.
- Stress which you can't cope with: Doctors all over the world agree that sex is a great stress buster. The release of chemicals like endorphin or oxytocin inside the body induces relief and a feel-good mood, which reduces anxiety of daily life goals. When you stop having sex, the stress increases, which at some point of time or the other will lead to misunderstandings and problems in the relationship and emotional strain.
Overall, lack of sex leads to insecurity in the relationship and builds up mistrust, which in turn affects your and your partner's personal health. So, sitting down and discussing how to address this issue might be a good idea if you notice the lack of passion in your relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is a condition in which a man is not able to maintain an erection during sexual intercourse. It can be triggered by a variety of conditions like smoking, intake of certain drugs, health disorders or excessive consumption of alcohol. Although treatment options like medication and surgery are available, there are non-invasive treatments that can help a person fight the condition.
Here are some of them:
1. Engage in a physical workout - Among the many types of lifestyle changes that could be resorted to, exercise is the most effective one. Exercising improves blood flow and blood pressure in the body, both of which are essential for getting and maintaining a normal erection for a prolonged time. Plus, exercising also increases the level of testosterone, which is a crucial factor in sex drive.
2. Follow a balanced diet - The food you consume has a direct effect on your health and subsequently on your sex drive. A diet consisting of fruits, veggies, fish and lesser servings of red meat and refined grains can decrease the risk of impotency. Also, a healthy diet helps to maintain a stable body weight, which aids in sexual activity. Overconsumption of junk foods can cause obesity and diabetes, which are responsible for impotence.
4. Quit smoking and limit your alcohol consumption - Erectile dysfunction can be the cause of vascular disease. This occurs when the blood supply to the penis becomes restricted due to the blockage and narrowing of arteries. Alcohol and smoking can be responsible for this and can be the cause of both temporary and long-term impotence. Therefore, it's important to limit your alcohol consumption and quit smoking altogether. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
The debate about how sex affects sportspersons has been there for a very long time, but it is its reverse which is somehow more applicable. Research has shown that regularly engaging in sports or other physical activities such as exercising can have some really positive effects on your sex life. This has got to do mostly with improved metabolic activity in the cells from the increased motion and exercise.
Research suggests that engaging in exercise, sports and other physical activities result in an increase in flexibility and agility among people, thus aiding sexual prowess and performance. Also, it boosts levels of self-confidence, thus allowing you to believe that you are sexually desirable, (due to increased levels of fitness and toned musculature) which in turn also positively affects sexual capability- in providing higher levels of satisfaction to your partners. Apart from these, there are several other factors of sexuality that are also improved due to engaging in sports or exercise, like:
- Decreased risks of Erectile Dysfunction (ED): One of the most essential benefits of engaging in sports and exercise is that it lowers the risk of erectile dysfunction in men, due to an increased level of blood flow into your penis as a result of widening of the arteries. In this regard, research also suggests that you don't necessarily need to be overly fit or sporting to reduce chances of ED - even a brisk half hour walk works wonders.
- Improved quality of semen: Research has found that if you exercise or are engaged in some rigorous sporting activity for at least 15 hours per week, you will have higher sperm counts than your inactive counterparts.
- Increased libido: High levels of exercise pumps up testosterone levels in men and estrogen levels in women, which leads to better muscle growth and an increased sex drive in both sex.
- Increased chances of achieving orgasm in women: If you work out frequently, then the process of arousal works quicker for you and chances of orgasm is faster and with higher intensity, it gets increased exponentially.
- Heightened sensitivity: In women, the clitoris contains over 8000 nerve endings, which makes it very sensitive to stimulation, and increases arousal exponentially. Increased physical activity heightens the effect of this stimulus and makes sexual stimulation much more pleasurable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.