Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My mother is suffering from knee pain since last 8 years as she met to an accident due to which she faces problem while walking and even she can't sit more that 1 hour fold her legs.

2 Doctors Answered
Hi consult orthopedic surgeon .An x-ray/MRI should be done to evaluate knee condition do hot fomentations apply voveran TPS gel, take Ace proxyvon twice daily short walking daily avoid excessive strain she would be okay.
1 person found this helpful
Do Take IFT and laser Therapy for pain relief for 12 days followed by strengthening exercise from physiotherapist Best wishes.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.