I am having some wiered symptoms from last few weeks. I suddenly start feeling that everything around me is moving the same way as the fainting person feels but I remain conscious. At this point my heartbeat gets fast and my I feel like my head is getting tightened. Last night I was having a sound sleep and I suddenly woke up because I felt my head numb. My lips, eyes and everything on my head was numb and I felt a tingling sensation on my lips. Talking about the same night, every time I slept I was forced to wake up with this numbness in the middle of the night. As a result I couldn't sleep the whole night. I consulted a doctor here and performed C T scan. Everything was normal. I really want to know why all this is happening to me if the test came out normal.

All your complaints are due to stress, anxiety and worry. Anxiety is a feeling of worry, nervousness, or unease about something with an uncertain outcome. It is the subjectively unpleasant feelings of dread over anticipated events. Anxiety gives all types of bizzary complaints like you are experiencing. These are all psychological symptoms, so the investigations are normal. Psychiatrist will be of help to u.