Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query

I am suffering from gynecomastia. Can I reduce male breasts with out cosmetic surgery, by taking treatment. Which doctor should I approach to cure my condition. There is no pain. But still I can not bare this situation. How could I solve this problem. Any medications are there to cure my condition.

2Doctors Answered
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.